[wsfii-discuss] To end the...taxi, dehli - dhasa, 21st, 6.xx a.m. entry in a nice way...!

Charlotte Holst charlotte at djurslands.net
Tue Oct 17 19:17:16 UTC 2006

Dear Uwe, and others whom could happen to think these entrys is made only to
annoy them ;o)

Always good to see how people is being able to treat each other nicely....
The posts is certainly NOT to annoy anyone, but they are necesary in order
to reach everybody who is going to Dhramsala.

And now the mailing on the subject HAVE been moved to:
http://summit.airjaldi.com/wiki/index.php/Dharamsala.Travel by Fred :o)

Those words of mine is just to let you guys know that people of blod and
souls are working very hard right now, and that they not are in need of
criticism and rude behavior - they are under stress enough right now as it
is.

You see, nobody is really sure of whom and how many will participate, only
on these lists is there a chance to reach as many as possible of those who
are participating in the WSFII event. (This IS a WSFII list ....you
know...).
Actually the posts were supposed to be a help in order to let people find
their way since it really IS rather diffucult to get to Dhramsala. I bet
that you would appreciate it a bundle if you were participating, and had to
make the very long journey on your own.

So please, making logistics in such a big event is not an easy task. Would
it be possible to be nice and patient to those people who actually are doing
a very great and hard job, - making everything happen to the better for all
those different levels that has to do with WSFII (World Summits of Free
Information Structures...), - instead of being rude to them?!.  If it was´nt
for the involment and spirit of those people, nothing would actually happen
in the Summit department of the WSFII...and then what good would it be?

I, from my point of perspective- would like to thank all of those very nice
and hardworking people for the commitment they have been putting in to make
this summit happen. I know from the Djursland Fresh air - Free Networks back
in 2004 how hard it is to make such an event. So  - standing applause to all
of you guys from Djursland. I bet it will be the best summit ever! And a
shame and loss for those of us whom unfortunately wont be able to
participate :o(

All our luck to you guys, who are working your butts of right now :o)

Glad greetings

Charlotte
www.DIIRWB.net