[wsfii-discuss] in case anyone's looking to ask questions about IleSansFil, WifiDog or HAL

Michael Lenczner mlenczner at gmail.com
Thu Oct 19 02:40:49 UTC 2006

I wanted to make sure that people knew that someone from Montreal
would be there.

Hugo Gervais is an ISF volunteer and he'll be at the summit.  He's a
long-time (10 years) digital divide activist here in Quebec. He's
technical, but not involved in the WifiDog project as a developper so
couldn't answer questions about it's future dev.  He knows a lot about
how ISF works (business model, volunteer retention) and is a great
representative of grassroots tech scene here in Quebec.

hugo at zhugo.org

Hope every has a great con!  I wish I were going.