[wsfii-discuss] Press Release: guifi.net has reached the thousands!

Ramon Roca ramon.roca at guifi.net
Thu Oct 26 07:14:00 UTC 2006

Good points Julian.

That's right, is not about opening new competition fronts. I was not
inspired while using the work "battle" there in the very last line,
suggests a fight with someone else, "challenge" fits much better. I
meant, there is a need for cooperation here to make neutral networks a
real alternative, I've seen people arguing that there is no discussion
because they deny neutral networks existence.

Main point must be kept in that neutral networks doesn't compete with
anybody/anything by its own nature, and regarding to the actors who
compete in a market, neutral networks just provide a more fair
environment to them.

And of course, that neutral networks exists are viable and sustainable.

The challenge (not the battle) is to build examples ;)

Ramon.

En/na Julian Priest ha escrit: