@WL Re: [wsfii-discuss] 2.4 and 5.8 GHz bands are delicensed in Nepaleffective from Sptemebr 17.

G.M. Mourits g.mourits at casema.nl
Wed Sep 13 19:26:35 UTC 2006

Hi Mahabir,

> I am glad to inform all of you that ISM bands 2.4 GHZ (2.400 - 2.4835 GHz)
> and 5.8 GHz (5.725 - 5.825 GHz) has been formally delicensed in Nepal
> effective from September 17 according to the Nepales calender. The maximum
> radiated output power is limited to 4 W. Therefore there will be no
> additional cost to use the radios using those frequencies in Nepal

Congratulations once again for the delicensed spectrum.
It would be helpful if you could share your experiences and challenges
 during the whole process.

Im sure the govt would make VoIP free as well.

Regards
Hitesh Shetty

Also congratulations from the Netherlands. Do not stop by 2,4 en 5,0 Ghz.!!!
We need with Wifi more space.. lets make the 3.5 also free.....

Gerard Mourits
www.WiFiSoft.org