[wsfii-discuss] Fw: public demand for information technology

Ramon Roca ramon.roca at guifi.net
Fri Sep 22 08:39:45 UTC 2006

Now here in order to don't make it longer/unreadable:

-About imagination of the future: Regardless of which are my believes or
not, not that everybody can say lots of things. There is no deficit
here. It is on present executions and call for actions now. IMHO I don't
think that there is a need more hype.
-About to distinguish between available and developing technologies
stages: We already have dozens of mikrotiks here: http://guifi.net/osona
, so we already have a clue of what we can get, with or without
overlapping channels. In the meantime, for sure there are technologies
in developing stages, you have always the choice of wait or deploy and
later upgrade if necessary. If everybody choose to wait, nothing will
happen.
-About the agreement with enterprises, I have no idea of what you mean
while mentioning "very close an agreement", between you and who? Our
Wireless Commons License is already doing the trick for us. It's easy.
-Finally, about press releases, I suggest you to distinguish between a
commercial press release and a real world experience. And again, on the
future, we'll see.

Cheers!
Ramon.

En/na Ken DiPietro ha escrit: