[wsfii-discuss] London next week

Ramon Roca ramon.roca at guifi.net
Mon Sep 25 17:41:10 UTC 2006

I'm already at Reading.
I'm also more interessted in discussing live those topics reflected by
vortex (wsfii, neutrality...) and get a better knowledge from each other
than anything else, will be wonderful if we can point on future
initiatives where we can help each other.
So what about meeting at The Barley Mow on Wed @ 19:00pm? Makes sense?
If is not possible to concentrate it on Wed, I can always try to get
into London both Tue and Wed evenings.

Ramon.

En/na Saul Albert ha escrit: