[wsfii-discuss] CNML - a draft from WOS

kloschi kloschi at subsignal.org
Sat Sep 30 15:52:16 UTC 2006

Hi friends,

sorry for the delay, but finally I summed up the inspiring talk at this
years wizards of os in berlin, two weeks ago.
it was a spontaneous gathering of different project, like hivenetworks,
openwrt, wifidog, guife.net, freifunk.net, b.a.t.m.a.n. ..

we discussed the need of the here and there already heared cml or CNML,
Community Network Markup Language.

As my server is not there yet, there is no mailinglist yet, but for
interim I'd propose the WSFII wiki for posting and this mailinglist here
for discussing the issue.

have fun while reading here:
http://summit.airjaldi.com/wiki/index.php/Community.Network.Markup.Language

kind regards,