[wsfii-discuss] Economic Sustainability of Community Wireless(sorry had to resend due to incorrect hyperlink)

marco marco.pompe at web.de
Thu Apr 5 16:38:12 UTC 2007

hi

so what is the business matter all about?

1. funding of local ngo's providing free trainings
2. founding a professional non-profit hardware supply (cooperative?)
3. founding of local and international non-profit ISP's

i hope we can do something about it, as a global community, focussing on
ghana this year.

grts, marco, berlin