[wsfii-discuss] WSFII.Africa.207.Summit Update (03/31/07)

jeff buderer jeff at onevillagefoundation.org
Fri Apr 6 07:04:01 UTC 2007

Daniel,

Thanks for your efforts and the clarification. I think it would be great
to link up with Kofi's org I am a greater admirer of his effort.

I do think it is related in the sense that we want to make the world
aware of this potential to provide low cost wireless services to
marginalized communities in Africa. They might have an interest in
supporting that.

Jeff