[wsfii-discuss] Economic Sustainability of CommunityWireless

jeff buderer jeff at onevillagefoundation.org
Mon Apr 9 18:45:21 UTC 2007

Very Good Vickram. This is exactly the kind of valuable content we want
to spread to the word. My thinking is that a wsfii blog would be a good
first step in terms of integrating our work and the networks to promote
wsfii and community wireless networks to the work with a focus on
economically empowering wireless/ict solutions for the grassroots.

The world also needs to know about India's leadership on these
initiatives.

Jeff