[wsfii-discuss] wcc2007 train the trainer

Marten info at martenvijn.nl
Thu Apr 19 15:08:11 UTC 2007

Hi Roland,

We have to program online. However hands-on is our expertise and more
important proven to work well.

More content will be build up in time.

Running a community is much different than running a server.

Get projects done is dependings on good caoching, leadership.

Are refering to train the trainer or to the Wireless Community Camp?
Train the trainer is preparation for the trainer (and we can use some)
of the WCC.

The are working on setting up remote support for Wireless Communites. So
is more people who would like to do this, please contact me. This I am
also looking for people with project leader skills.

Important is ofcourse if you are willing to act within the rules and
vision of WifiSoft.org.

http://www.wifisoft.org/trac/wcc-2007/wiki/in_a_nutshell
http://www.wifisoft.org/trac/wcc-2007/wiki/rules

kind regards,