[wsfii-discuss] wcc2007 train the trainer

Fred Pook fredpook at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 07:37:16 UTC 2007

Hi Horst,
I and Marten are planning to come over to C-base and have some beers
on the canal and study the Russian embassy inpressive antenna array,
some more...
I have a new plan to use the Berlin Sience Fiction Tower as a
reflector to divert the russian transmisions over to the US...
Anybody in for this project?
Thanks, Freddy