[wsfii-discuss] Possibility to meet in London for exchange and if possible to have a quick training in wireless

Thomas Maketa tmaketa at gmail.com
Sun Apr 22 10:23:43 UTC 2007

Hi James/Roland,

My previous schedule has been changed and I will no more pass through
London, must attend an important meeting at the planed date :(.

Thank you for your reaction and hope that  even not  physically  in contact
we could  continue  interacting.

I have dropped a look at the boroughs and Rome wireless web sites and would
be very pleased to exchange (chat , or phone call) to get some of your
experience in mesh network administration.

kind regrads
TM