[wsfii-discuss] Workshops at WSFII Africa 2007

roland mfondoum2000 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 24 14:19:47 UTC 2007

It would be great if there is anything on VoIP. I am interested especially in Asterisk servers configuration with all the features as DID numbers for incoming call forwarding and all.
I am also interested in seting up OPENWRT on a linksys router for VoIP support.
Please let us know if there is anything in that send.

Thomas Maketa <tmaketa at gmail.com> wrote: Is any workshop planned on the voip domain ?

On 4/24/07, marco <marco.pompe at web.de> wrote: hi all

first a short reminder: the wiki for our WSFII 2007 (opendiv.org) is in
progress. pls. get involved.

second: u are asked to consider ur presence on the meeting in
 Winneba/Ghana in August. especially as we are supposed to work on the
workshop program we ll need to confirm wether we can go and in which way
we ll involve in the workshop program. jeff already has proposed some
 WSs ...

grts, marco, berlin

Roland Mfondoum
LATPA KKTC