[wsfii-discuss] Workshops at WSFII Africa 2007

Fred Pook fredpook at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 08:16:41 UTC 2007

Thanks for the good work, Marco,Daniel and Kloschi!

Opendiv.org aka http://opendigitalvillage.org is shaping up.

I like to remind everybody there is a Prepconf
planned on: May 3-18, 07 in Winneba,  Ghana to support the "Winneba
Linux User Group" in their effort to build the Wireless Local Mesh
(see: http://www.wilugghana.org/) .
This prepconf has been postponed before because of lack of funding.
Are we going to raise the funds this time, in time?

We need funds from independent sources that focus on real concrete
technical solutions in Africa and other under served communities in
the world.

Lets brainstorm here on this list on ideas where to find this
independent funder and lets continue the brainstorm in Berlin at the
WirelessCommunityWeekend aka wcw2007 (see:
https://snr.freifunk.net/trac/wcw) starting this Thu 26|04|2007 till
Sun 29|04|2007at c-base.

That reminds me that I don't even have funding to travel to Berlin nor
that I know where to sleep but I guess I will find a solution for
these small problems soon :-)

See You Soon at C-Base

Thanks Freddy