funding Re: [wsfii-discuss] Workshops at WSFII Africa 2007

Marten Vijn info at martenvijn.nl
Wed Apr 25 11:04:31 UTC 2007

Hi All,

I am currently setting funding group for Wifisoft.

projects:
  - WCC2008
  - hardware shipping,
  - wifi-micro-krediet,
  - wireless community helpdesk,
  - wireless community software (images, monitoring, updates)

For this I need more expertise in the group who are willing to do
not-for-profit work in hte foundation:

- financial experts
- project expertise
- excelent in written english
- good in details and planning.
- used to collaborate via the internet (mail/subversion/voip)

Feel free to mail me off-list if want more information and or want to
join.

kind regards,
Marten