[wsfii-discuss] Spatial Data Infrastructure - Africa (SDI-Africa) free electronic newsletter

Jeff Buderer jeff at onevillagefoundation.org
Sat Feb 3 01:28:16 UTC 2007

		Thanks Tracy. Content like this is particularly relevant to the WSFII Africa Summit and to the development of the WODiV in Ghana.

It would sure be nice to have a wiki to post and organize these materials. I dont feel a discussion group by itself is an effective way to organize valuable content like this on the web.

I have a meeting with Jim Sky next week and I will discuss this matter with him.

Jeff