[wsfii-discuss] P2P and Wireless Systems

Jeff Harrison jharrison at thecarbonproject.com
Tue Feb 13 21:23:03 UTC 2007

Folks might be interested to know that the Beta for ((Echo))MyPlace is now
available as a free download at www.echomyplace.com.

((Echo))MyPlace is a new peer-to-peer (P2P) application that lets you share
location-based content about your neighborhood and connect directly with
friends and neighbors.

With ((Echo))MyPlace you can instantly share geosocial notes, digital photos
and maps with others through your own distributed network. There's no server
or web-site involved, the connected computers is all it takes!

You can work on the internet or form your own ad hoc network with
((Echo))MyPlace.

The goal of this beta release of ((Echo))MyPlace is to start exercising the
democratic P2P network and get some feedback on how things are working - and
we need your help.

Best Regards,
Jeff