[wsfii-discuss] WSFII event in Catalonia rescheduled to July 12-14

Ramon Roca ramon.roca at guifi.net
Wed Feb 14 22:43:00 UTC 2007

To avoid conflicts, we've rescheduled the event in Catalonia. Just
hoping that will be no conflicts now.
Details (agenda, logistics...) will follow.

The main idea, as we have done with our local SAX events before, will be
share our experiences as a guifi.net, and all together, to build
foundations for gaining momentum in building communities around free,
neutral and people powered networks and surpassing difficulties, not
just in terms of technical issues, also whathever is around that.

The idea is doing that in a debate/workshop kind of sessions. We're open
to any suggestions or help in organization. Agenda might be compressed
or expanded depending on the final content.

Best regards,
Ramon Roca