[wsfii-discuss] secondary - WSFII.2007: Naming

jeff buderer jeff at onevillagefoundation.org
Thu Feb 15 16:52:12 UTC 2007

Fred, Daniel, All,

I have not had a chance to discuss this with OVF team but the names
sound fine to me.

I will discuss the details with Joy and Kafui regarding funding and
logistical issues in planning for the OpenDIV Preparation over the next
few days.

I am wondering if this is not a thread of discussion that should on
wsfii coordination instead of wsfii discussion?

Jeff