[wsfii-discuss] Interesting article related to our discussion onself-organizing

asif.daya at trainerspod.com asif.daya at trainerspod.com
Fri Jul 6 17:57:34 UTC 2007

Hi Ian:

In the medical field, this type of "un-conference" is used a lot - it is
called "Evidence Based Medicine".

In other schools it is called "Problem Based Learning".

They all do about the same thing EXCEPT they don't alpha the individuals,
which I think is a great idea.

Thanks for sharing this.

Asif

http://www.trainerspod.com/CMS