[wsfii-discuss] Ghana Update

asif.daya at trainerspod.com asif.daya at trainerspod.com
Sat Jul 7 22:11:08 UTC 2007

Jeff:

How long will this session be? B/c I can set you up with a URL whereby you
can send us a video (If you have a webcam) of the workshop and we can make
it available to you.....this is all done via Elluminate.

Asif

http://www.trainerspod.com/CMS
http://www.trainerspod.com/community
http://www.trainerspod.com/info