[wsfii-discuss] Event in Catalonia - Spain next July

Ramon Roca ramon.roca at guifi.net
Wed Jun 6 20:47:42 UTC 2007

We are working on the schedule for our event next July (10th to 15th).
Take a look to the preliminary works here:
http://guifi.net/ca/node/8095
By now, there are the contents we want. We hope to close it in the
coming weeks, and add more information (logistics, etc).

Everyone is welcome to join or add content. I'm just thinking that might
be an opportunity for having a chance to continue with some of the
topics commented recently here on this list (web update and Ghana
preparation), as well as maybe soy something about developing countries.
Just tell us.

The overall idea is to have a festive and relaxed event to promote free
infrastructure culture as well as train/develop our communities and
engage institutions. The registration will be free and we are finding
ways to allow to keep costs as low as possible for those who will come.

Ramon