[wsfii-discuss] WSFII website - What to expect

Assoc of Public ICT Tools Access Prov list at apiap.org
Thu Jun 7 11:11:37 UTC 2007

Oh Yes  Daniel  you are dead right . so let me correct it to the
listings will be restricted only  for those products which have been
actually used in an CWN project.  It will offer a frank review of the
products

Like it or not the immediate transactional beneficiaries are the hardware
vendors .
The advantage :
The endorsement from wsfii will hopefully encourage  them to participate in
wsfii events as sponsors & donor of equipment .  & Do remember  we really
can't do much without them.

For the Hardware OEM, wsfii will be their listening post to help improve
their wares

This conversation also points to have a voting system in place to build in a
consensus

cheers

Ashish