[wsfii-discuss] Hardware donation at hand

Ian Howard ihoward at netdotworking.com
Tue Jun 12 14:41:21 UTC 2007

All,

One way to do this is to have it transported in, in vehicles that are
destined to Ghana. Someone on the ground in Ghana should talk to a car
importer who can help make this happen. Such a broker, will also know
how to weave the customs system, which can be a challenge.
Free/donations usually don't translate to rent-seeking customs officials.

Ian