[wsfii-discuss] Re: taking lead and self organization

asif.daya at trainerspod.com asif.daya at trainerspod.com
Fri Jun 29 21:08:24 UTC 2007

Does someone want to do a Webinar on how Wi_Fi and Wi-Max work and maybe on
ICT? It will give you exposure and the Webinar sits in our archives for
people to view later : -  <http://www.trainerspod.com/CMS>
http://www.trainerspod.com/CMS Thank You.

Asif

 <http://www.trainerspod.com/CMS> http://www.trainerspod.com/CMS