[wsfii-discuss] Re: Giss Streamring still up and running?

kdag funkzvv at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 18:39:02 UTC 2007

Hola!

Haidai i will be very happy to help you or anyone with basic computer skills
how to do it, believe me is quite easy as long as one has the basic 3
components: a computer, a stable internet connection (128k will be enough)
and a webcam that works under linux.

just right me off-list and i try my best to help you.

best,
/alejo