[wsfii-discuss] Do your country's Telco Regs help or hindercommunity networks?

Michael Lenczner mlenczner at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 19:18:12 UTC 2007

To my understanding, that's what Sascha has been working on getting
started with the Commons project.

http://www.caida.org/projects/commons/

Dana and Laura from NYC wireless and I were at the initial meeting.
It's all about getting backbone / bandwidth to give to community and
municipal networking.  Worth talking to him about if you're interested
in this.