[wsfii-discuss] WSFII Documentary?

marco marco.pompe at web.de
Wed Mar 28 15:00:23 UTC 2007

hi everybody

i asked myself wether we can find a team to produce either a
WSFII-tv-documentary, or a low-budget video to share online. together
with the preperations and some projects as examples (nepal, djurslands,
ghana, chicago, berlin, whatever) the WSFII could attract even a big tv
station. how do you think about it? do you have any contacts? germany is
very poor and underdeveloped concerning global journalism. the best
program we have (arte reportage) is being produced in france.

grts, marco pompe, berlin