ccc was Re: [wsfii-discuss] WCC 2007

Marten info at martenvijn.nl
Thu Mar 29 20:19:40 UTC 2007

On Thu, 2007-03-29 at 21:33 +0200, Alexander Morlang wrote:

Dear Alexander,

I 'v changed the subject.

> This year, we have the Chaos Computer Club organizing the Chaos
> Communication Camp August 8th to 12th 2007 and there will be a wireless
> village.

I am fully aware that.

> How about coordination in timing of events?

Taken care off.

One after the other, no problem with that for me. And yes we are late
with this announcement. However it is a cardinal to have location. I had
two possibilies to plan actually this event. The current week or the
before.

> it is not about being faster in announcement, now we have a big split, becaus nobody has a chance to
> attend to both events.

Not true at all. Man can travel from one to the other.
So visitors and organizers of ccc are invited to chill out at our camp.

> But, it looks, you are not even interested in that coordination

Not true, Last year I spent a couple email on your address, with no
results. Still awaiting your anwers/proposals...

> Have you been at the What-the-Hack?

jup, I had a great time. F.Y.I. What-The-Hack is a complete diffent
event, much bigger and better. About coperation how did wifi work at
what-the-hack?

> Do you have any idea, what are you detroying by do this?

No not a clue...

please tell me: ++310652476794

I suggest you read the rest of the previous email and our program. And
am open for suggestions of improvement.

Thanks for your reply.

kind regards,
Marten