[wsfii-discuss] wcw2007 ;-)

Fred Pook fredpook at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 10:06:07 UTC 2007

Hi Sven, Martin

To make things a bit more understandable, could we just keep writing a
list of definite events this year and keep that list growing/updating
in the posts to this list.
I am getting very confused when and what. And if we have that list
upto date than ...maybe... the agenda on wsfii.org will updated by
someone?

So lets start!

Agenda 2007 Community Wireless Meetings:

- WirelessCommunityWeekend aka wcw2007- Thu 26|04|2007 till Sun
29|04|2007 -base e.V. rungestrasse 20 10179 berlin germany terra