[wsfii-discuss] Introducing - ews08

Bogdan Tancic pillot at bgwireless.net
Thu Nov 1 23:08:38 UTC 2007

Hello to all,

Nice to see that two international lists merged into one (thnx to list admins).

I'm Bogdan Tancic from BGWireless community network (Belgrade/Serbia). Maybe some of you know, we are trying to organize European Wireless Summit next year; currently waiting for sponsorship approvals.

We are making list of organizations supporting this event so feel free to join in. Here is current list:
Acorn Active Media Foundation, CUWiN Foundation, EthosWireless.com, FreeNetworks.org, New America Foundation, FunkFeuer Vienna, Austin Wireless City Project, Less Networks, NYCwireless, CCI (Center for Community Informatics) Loyola College, Ile Sans Fil Montreal Canada, Croatian Wireless Association - HRFreeNet, Guifi.net Spain, Irma-India, HuWiCo Hungary, Skopje Wireless Macedonia, bureau Federation France Wireless and many other domestic organizations.

We will make deeper discussion about concrete summit objectives and other questions after we get those approvals from sponsors.

Regrads,

Bogdan Tancic

BGWireless community network

http://www.bgwireless.net