[wsfii-discuss] OpenHardware Meeting - Paris Dec.13th 2007

Vickram Crishna v1clist at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Nov 14 05:01:30 UTC 2007

I do have some (very small) suggestions - is this text on a wiki somewhere? I don't think the list should be used for editing. I can send my revised text to anyone who is interested in helping streamline it, but think that there will be lots of helpful opinions and suggestions once we get the show on the air.

Vickram
http://communicall.wordpress.com
http://vvcrishna.wordpress.com