[wsfii-discuss] (fwd/request) Wi-Fi/connectivity projects with a social impact

Patrice Riemens patrice at xs4all.nl
Sat Nov 17 19:12:26 UTC 2007

bwo Bytesforall list/ Fred Noronhawsfii-discuss at lists.okfn.org FYI/A

Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2007 14:39:49 +0530
Subject: [bytesforall_readers] Wi-Fi/connectivity projects with a social impact

Upasna Kakroo <upasna.kakroo at gmail.com> of Delhi is lookin gout for
Wi-Fi / connectivity projects which have a social impact. Upasna
writes: "I was wondering whether you can help me connect with any
people involved with a community led effort for connectivity using
Wi-Fi. Examples like Pune Wi-Fi/ Dharamshala Wi-Fi/ Uttaranchal  hilly
region Wi-Fi- all these have been initiated for rural/ remote
communities." Would be grateful for any help. Upasna's mobile is  +91
9873664190