Julian Priest julian at informal.org.uk
Sat Oct 27 13:01:57 UTC 2007

Hi all,

with listadmin hat on, just received this from Wolfgang who is running
the International list at Funkfeuer.at and would like to merge it with
wsfii-discuss.

To me it looks like a sensible tie up as the list covers pretty similar
ground to wsfii-discuss. Checking their archives I see that there's
a discussion on a wireless EU summit for 2008 in Croatia at the
moment that looks great and very relevant.

whatchya'll think?

cheers

/julian

----- Forwarded message from Wolfgang Nagele <mail at wnagele.com> -----