michel memeteau michel.memeteau at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 09:31:09 UTC 2007

it seems my remark on the Funkfuer mailing list had an echo . I was really
surprized because I thought the discussion one month ago lead everybody to
this conclusion : We need only one list about free (wireless) networks .

I was also in the mean time wondering about monthly international electronic
meeting ( audio/vidéo/text ) .

NY have done great thing at the begining of the year , making people over
the world with common aims meets.

http://www.wirelesscommunity.info/

Maybe we could set up another one before the end of the year ?

On 10/29/07, Patrice Riemens <patrice at xs4all.nl> wrote:

> Great for me too!
> cheers, patrizio& Diiiinooos!
>

> On Sat, Oct 27, 2007 at 02:01:57PM +0100, Julian Priest wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > with listadmin hat on, just received this from Wolfgang who is running
> > the International list at Funkfeuer.at and would like to merge it with
> > wsfii-discuss.
> >
> > To me it looks like a sensible tie up as the list covers pretty similar
> > ground to wsfii-discuss. Checking their archives I see that there's
> > a discussion on a wireless EU summit for 2008 in Croatia at the
> > moment that looks great and very relevant.
> >
> > whatchya'll think?
> >
> > cheers
> >
> > /julian
> >
> > ----- Forwarded message from Wolfgang Nagele <mail at wnagele.com> -----

> > Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2007 00:27:28 +0200
> > From: "Wolfgang Nagele" <mail at wnagele.com>
> > To: saul at theps.net, julian at informal.org.uk
> consolidation
> >
> > Hi there,
> >
> > i'm the admin of international at lists.funkfeuer.at which has a very
> > large subscriber base for example of the IS4CWN summit 2007 in
> > Baltimore. I'd like to consolidate this list to your discuss list.
> > Before i ask the members i would like to figure out if this is wanted
> > by you.
> >
> > If so, i would ask our members and then send you a dump of our members
> > which you then should invite.
> >
> > Is that okay for you?
> >
> > Regards,
> > Wolfgang (FunkFeuer Vienna)