[wsfii-discuss] funding supernodes

Daniel Mullen daniel.mullen at broadvox.com
Wed Oct 31 21:54:02 UTC 2007

I stand corrected, the notice now reads:

"This work shall be used for non-military and non-surveillance
purposes only." - not quite GPL.

Still this leaves it quite unusable when many customers on the
commercial side, who are not ISPs already, deploy these things for
remote monitoring of some sort. Even a fish farm in Norway would not
be allowed to monitor their ponds.

Daniel