[wsfii-discuss] not registered atm? Re: Wsfii site

Bjarke Nielsen bjarke at djurslands.net
Mon Apr 28 18:28:47 UTC 2008

To clarify for everyone here !  :-)

Klavs Bryld at DIIRWB has the initiative on this: klavs at diirwb.net.
The continuence of the WSFII.org domain was in danger, as Saul had a
hard time to pay for renewing all of the domains of which he had taken
the responsibility.
Saul agreed that DIIRWB payed for the domain and that it was transfered
to DIIRWB, as a lot of WSFII data anyway is placed at the DIIRWB-server.
There have been delaying problems in the finalizing of the transfer, and
it is very unfortunate for all of us . . .
But we are waiting that the transfer ends any hour now.

Warm greeting to all from Bjarke at DIIRWB.
bjarke at diirwb.net
(+45) 6025 0001