[wsfii-discuss] Freddy invites you to join Zorpia

jeff buderer jeff at onevillagefoundation.org
Tue Apr 29 14:26:51 UTC 2008

Alex,

Yes I bet some research would find some cool sites.

Some possibilities worth exploring:

Just Means is an interesting site but I have not had a chance to check
it out: http://www.justmeans.com/

Another site that is similar in being focused on progressives is
http://www.wiserearth.org

For more of a Euro flavor you might check out the UK based eAcademy
http://www.ecademy.com/ <http://www.ecademy.com/>

Jeff