[wsfii-discuss] OHI = OpenHardware Initiative

Juergen Neumann j.neumann at ergomedia.de
Fri Feb 8 10:17:25 UTC 2008

Hi friends and fellows,

I want to inform you about some activities about opening more hardware for FOSS development and make the HW itself as open as possible. End of last year I had initiated a meeting in Paris (which I had posted to this list). The initial group has formed and labeled itself to OHI = OpenHardware Initiative. You can find the documentation of what has happened so far on an interim webpage here: http://www.xs4all.nl/~vichayes/OpenHardware/.