[wsfii-discuss] 900MHz band in Europe?

Adrian Dabrowski adrian at atrox.at
Wed Feb 27 11:07:42 UTC 2008

GSM900/E-GSM/R-GSM is used from 876-915 mhz and 921-960 mhz which makes
these one of the most valuable frequencies for the industry.
this collides with the US-ISM Band (902 MHz – 928 MHz). but there is a
small ISM like band in Europe in this range as well: 863-870 mhz for
"Short Range Devices". this ist meant for wireless microphones,
headsets, rfid, alarm-systems, ... but some electronic-stores also sell
data-modems for this range. alltough the range is far to narrow for a
broadband-signal.

adrian/funkfeuer.at