[wsfii-discuss] CWN on ipv6?

maxigas maxigas at anargeek.net
Fri Jan 4 00:23:52 UTC 2008

hi!

is there a community wireless network which made the transition to
ipv6?

we are organising a meeting in Brussels and we would need someone who
knows about CWNing and ipv6.. it will be Jan 21-24. the idea is to
bring together ppl for hacking and discussion, a "techology self-help
group". :)

Meeting:

http://code31.lahaag.org/index.php

Local community network:

http://reseaucitoyen.be/

ps: in case reseaucitoyen representative is present on the list --
ptr_herl just asked me to help finding someone for ipv6/CWN on IRC. :)

thank you all,

--
Ceterum censeo capitalismum esse delendam
maxigas at anargeek.net
Indymedia / IMC Hungary [indy.media.hu]
Eötvös Lóránd University [www.elte.hu]
Zöld Pók / Green Spider [www.zpok.hu]