[wsfii-discuss] Fwd: [ciresearchers] Invitation to participate in a survey about community wireless networks

apiap India list at apiap.org
Mon Jun 2 07:13:38 UTC 2008

found this at  Community Informatics researchers mailing list

Ashish

   Dear friends,

You are invited to participate in an academic study about community wireless
networks. The survey is conducted by the College of Information Science and
Technology/ University of Nebraska at Omaha.

Your contributions will have significant value to this research project
which aims to construct a holistic picture of the socio-economic aspects of
community wireless networks.

The survey should not take more than 7 minutes of your time.

*CLICK HERE TO BEGIN THE
SURVEY<http://freeonlinesurveys.com/rendersurvey.asp?sid=yxcwzw752hbjwac444560>
*

Or alternatively, copy and paste this entire link into your Internet
browser:

http://FreeOnlineSurveys.com/rendersurvey.asp?sid=yxcwzw752hbjwac444560<http://freeonlinesurveys.com/rendersurvey.asp?sid=yxcwzw752hbjwac444560>

The survey is conducted online with a tool in place to ensure that your
answers are completely anonymous. Your identity will not be disclosed to
anyone accept the researcher.

After you have completed the survey, we strongly encourage you to forward
this survey to your friends, colleagues, and acquaintances that may also
would like to contribute to this project.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns you may have
regarding this survey on the following email address:

mesrnile[at] yahoo.com <m.a.tawileh at cs.cf.ac.uk>

Thank you for your participation.

Most scenery

-- Abdelnasser Abdelaal

--
Association of Public ICT Tools Access Provider
http://www.apiap.org