[wsfii-discuss] From Mahabir Pun, Nepal/Request

Mahabir Pun mahabir at himanchal.org
Fri Jun 27 17:16:16 UTC 2008

Dear friends;

After a silence for a while, I would like to tell all the friends in this
discussion list that I am launching a fund raising campaign in Nepal and
around the world to raise money in order to build wireless broadband
information highway in Nepal. I have attached the letter requesting
friends for one dollar a month contribution.

You can also visit our site at http//www.nepalwireless.net and read the
detailed information as why I need to run this fund raising campaign.

Although this looks like a crazy idea, I have no choice other than running
this campaign. You might be aware of the fact that Nepal is going through
political changes and there are lots of wrestling going on in political
arena.

In this scenario I just can't wait for and rely upon the government for
support. That is why I came up with this crazy idea and I am hopeful for
its success.

You are welcomed to be part of this campaign and please let me know if you
have any questions.

Thanks.

Mahabir Pun

--