[wsfii-discuss] spam low Re: RG 58 cable

Vickram Crishna v1clist at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Nov 23 20:18:34 UTC 2008

Thanks, Jeff.

As mentioned earlier, I think we need to have a couple more 'moderator' capacity persons as backups on the wsfii site, to avoid delays in removing spam and nuisance posts. Jeff has volunteered, and so have I. Whoever is currently handling this work, please consider adding more persons, as it is clear that only regular housecleaning can keep the site as technically useful as possible, for people trying to come on board to learn the wsfii ethos.

Vickram
http://communicall.wordpress.com
http://vvcrishna.wordpress.com