[wsfii-discuss] Spammers appear to have hacked into wsfii site

jeff buderer jeff at onevillagefoundation.org
Tue Oct 28 10:04:00 UTC 2008

Sanjay,

Thanks for the intro and the useful concise info.

Lets map out some specifics that we can do in terms of solving the
problem.

In particular i see the issue as revolving around understanding the
existing wiki/blog system that powers wsfii.org and then seeing what
could be adapted to that system.

I also cced to wsfii-coord at lists.okfn.org as that is the wsfii
coordination discussion group and this discussion might actually be more
relevant there.

Jeff