[wsfii-discuss] Google Broadband

Mahabir Pun mahabir at himanchal.org
Wed Sep 10 01:47:36 UTC 2008

Hello all;

I agree with Ermanno Pietrosemoli. I had been telling friends why
United Nations does not put a few satellites and provide connectivity
to narrow down the digital divide that Kofi Annan always used to talk.
If Google does that, that will be great I think. However, we need to
wait to see how cheaper their services will be. It is not free.

Mahabir