[wsfii-discuss] Fw: Request to mailing list wsfii-discuss rejected

Julian Priest julian at informal.org.uk
Wed Feb 4 11:54:42 UTC 2009

Hi Vickram,

oops - reflex late night bounce weeding error.

Not sure why that msg has been kept all that time - I must've deleted
20.000 deferrals in the last couple of years.

It is now set to auto respond and auto delete and I've put a 30 day time
out on stale deferrals too.

Apologies for missing your post 30th Nov 2007 first time round.

cheers

/julian