[wsfii-discuss] help choosing between open-mesh and fonera

Mahabir Pun mahabir at himanchal.org
Thu Jan 22 17:03:57 UTC 2009

Hello Carlos;

This is Mahabir Pun from Nepal. We have been building wireless network
in rural area for communication, e-education and telemedicine. Please
let me know where you are going to provide the services. I will be
able to provide some information including the problems we have been
facing.

Mahabir Pun
http://www.nepalwireless.net

Please visit our school and projects at http://www.himanchal.org and