[wsfii-discuss] help choosing between open-mesh and fonera

Marten Vijn info at martenvijn.nl
Thu Jan 22 19:48:15 UTC 2009

Here are some books:

http://wndw.net/

That would give a basic knowlegde to decide want really want and to do
it.

important factors are:
- distance between nodes
- local laws
- local politics
- local business model
- local needed solutions
- budget
- expectations (management)

Then start simple, get experienced, do more complex stuff.

The tech part is mostly worked out, getting into the right business
model for your local solutions

2ct

Marten